1. Nike. I love Nike! They have been around for a long time and have good quality products. I have a pair of Nike shoes right now and a few winter running hoodies. One is thermal and has a little hole, in the sleeve, where you can see your GPS watch through which I thought was pretty neat. The other is wool but it’s so soft and warm. I have some capris and shorts as well. All wonderful things that I hope will last a long time with proper care.
2. Brooks. I’ve been a big fan of Brooks’ shoes for years. I had been wearing the adrenaline but recently purchased a pair of the Ravennas. It turns out that Brooks also makes clothing, so I purchased a tank top and pair of capris to try out, both of which I love!
3. Under Armour. When I seriously started working out/running Under Armour was my brand of choice and I still love their products. I’ve never tried their shoes but I love their clothing. They have fun and unique colors and patterns. I talked a little while back about my new favorite tights that I got in 2 colors because they were so awesome.
4. North Face. I had never owned anything from North Face until this winter. Their clothing/jackets always seemed way too expensive for my taste. While they certainly are pricey, I can say that North Face will keep you warm. I bought a pair of fleece lined tights and a running jacket over the winter which are amazing. The jacket is also a wind breaker so it was perfect for the awful winter months.
5. Gap. I love Gap mostly for their tank tops. I found a style that I like and bought it in a ton of colors. They are lightweight, and so far seem to last. Gap is my go-to summer running tank top.
What’s your favorite brand?