1. Haylie- Becoming a mother has been such an amazingly wonderful and challenging experience. She makes me want to be a better person and to take better care of myself so that I can be around for a long time to come. I hope that I can set a good example for her. I just can’t imagine my life without her.
2. Dr. Markley- We’ve been together for 12 years now. It’s so crazy how time flies. I give this man all the credit in the world for putting up with all of my crazy ways. I know it’s not easy. He’s my rock and he’s a truly wonderful person. He works very hard to ensure that Haylie and I are well taken care of. Not to mention he took me to Paris! He’s a keeper for sure and I’m grateful that he’s part of my life.
3. My Parents- I’m so lucky to have a supportive and understanding family. They have given up a lot for me over the last 33 years. My mother used her vacation time to watch Haylie and our crazy animals so that my husband and I could go on our trip to Paris. Her and my father have helped us tremendously with fixing up our townhouse. They are great people and I appreciate all that they have sacrificed to help me get to where I am today.
4. My dogs- They are crazy sometimes but they are great pets. I only wish that they could live as long as people do. We bought them both when we lived in Texas, so they’ve done a bit of world traveling as well. I feel bad for Hurley as his place in my lap has been overtaken by a little person, but I try to give him special attention whenever possible. Oscar just loves to give Haylie kisses.
5. Running- It’s been such a positive aspect of my life and I’m grateful that I am physically able to run. I’ve met so many wonderful people through running and I look forward to what’s in store for the future.
What makes you happy?