I thought I might offer a few gift suggestions for Mother’s Day gifts for that special mother runner in your life. Mother’s Day is right around the corner!
1. Garmin Forerunner 220 : I have the the forerunner 15, which I love, but this one is so cool! I love the color display. My favorite features are that it syncs wirelessly to your phone and it has a faster GPS fix. Sometimes I feel like I’m waiting forever for my watch to connect to the satellite data. 2. Rain Jacket : Now that Spring is finally here we tend to get rain. Here are a few jackets that look and sound amazing to keep you cool and dry.
Oiselle New Flyer Jacket 3. New shoes: I recently got a new pair of Brooks Ravennas which I love! If you put on a lot of miles and your shoes have been around for a while, it may be time for a new pair.
6. A medal hanger: I made this one, with help from my parents. You can also order them online but I think making it yourself is half the fun.
8. New outfit: I love my running attire! I take much better care of them than my regular clothes. It also makes up the majority of my wardrobe.
9. Headphones: My husband got me a new pair Jaybird Wireless headphones for Christmas last year and they are great.
10. Gift card to her favorite running store: I recommend Fleet Feet. If you can’t come up with a good gift then a gift card is always a nice alternative.
I hope this list was helpful! Happy early Mother’s Day to all the mothers out there!