1. I get up at 3am for work. It’s crazy early and I am by no means a morning person so I start my day off right with some coffee! Coffee and I have been BFF’s for quite some time now. We understand each other. I’m actually trying to cut coffee out, because reasons, but it is not going to be an easy task!
2. I go to work and make all kinds of yummy pastries that I must try to not stuff in my face. I have a serious sweet tooth. The struggle is real!!
3. After I get off work, I run. This is the 2nd favorite part of my day. It’s helps me clear my head and get out any pent up aggression I may have. This week has finally been great weather for it!
4. I pick up my daughter from day care next. Seeing that little smiling face is the favorite part of my day! We get to laugh and play around in the car. She’s on a duck, duck, goose kick right now. Apparently geese are hilarious! Of course I’m also excited to see my husband once he gets home from work.
5. I also have three crazy animals to take care of. Two dachshunds, Oscar and Hurley, and one Goffin’s Cockatoo, Noodles. Haylie is getting big enough that she can interact with the dogs more now. Oscar gets so excited that he just wants to lick her to death. Hurley isn’t too sure about her still, but both the dogs know that she throws them food so ultimately she’s okay in their book. Noodles can cause some trouble. We are trying to teach Haylie the importance of not putting her fingers near him. He loves to throw his food and she seems to enjoy picking it up and throwing it back in his cage so that’s good at least. I also try to get some sleep when I can before I do it all over again the next day! There’s other random fun things that get thrown in there too, like broken washing machines. Never a dull moment!
Do you have lots of crazy pets? How about a job where you get up at crazy o’clock in the morning?